The Spark Center identifies enterprises engaged in innovative business with social value, and facilitates the scaling-up of that solution for sustainable and lasting impact. In order to create an ecosystem that enables business initiatives to be more effective, we take initiative to be directly involved in the creation of business solutions and in scaling-up their impacts. To this end, we:
- Mobilize resources in form of funding, support in implementation, social and intellectual resources and skills in business and financial management
- Identify social enterprises that meet set criteria and create a two-way bridge between them and impact investors
- Provide direct technical assistance and advice on investment readiness and development for social enterprises
- Identify capacity and resource development needs of social enterprises and then train and promote local capacity development services
- Connect individuals, organizations and social enterprises to capacity development services
From the day of founding, Spark Center has supported (both finance and/or technical advisory) the implementation of projects for many businesses and organizations such as Huong Hoa Tapioca Starch Company (SEPON), Pho Cho Ltd, Bao Lam Ltd, Ha Tinh Women Fund, Truong Sanh Clinic, Thanh Xuan Organic Vegetables (ACDA), KCT (Thai Binh), VRAT (Thanh Hoa), 115 Tri Duc Yen Bai, Bac Ha Tea Enterprise, CED Hearing Impaired Center, An Duong Cooperatives, Hope Small Cooperatives (An Giang), Kim Dang Private Business (Ninh Binh), Thao Minh Private Business (Dong Thap), Huynh Duong Private Business (An Giang), Phuc Thanh Ltd (Vinh Long).
We welcome participation and working chances with impact investors who have desire to approach easily to low-risk investment opportunities and sponsors who want to contribute to pioneering approach for solving social issues as well as their consequences.