The Spark Center identifies enterprises engaged in innovative business with social value, and facilitates the scaling-up of that solution for sustainable and lasting impact. In order to create an ecosystem that enables business initiatives to be more effective, we take initiative to be directly involved in the creation of business solutions and in scaling-up their impacts. To this end, we:
- Mobilize resources in form of funding, support in implementation, social and intellectual resources and skills in business and financial management
- Identify social enterprises that meet set criteria and create a two-way bridge between them and impact investors
- Provide direct technical assistance and advice on investment readiness and development for social enterprises
- Identify capacity and resource development needs of social enterprises and then train and promote local capacity development services
- Connect individuals, organizations and social enterprises to capacity development services
In our aspiration to provide leadership in the market, we are engaged in reviewing the market and development sectors and bringing emerging issues to the attention of all actors stakeholders in Viet Nam and the international community for action. We are quickly building our reputation as a research organization as we provide insight on what areas need interventions from social enterprises and what effective solutions can be scaled up to other sectors. Our research findings also help contribute to the policy discussion at provincial and national levels.
You may read reports of completed research here.
The Marketplace is a capacity development service where business incubation service providers and entrepreneurs network in events held in business hubs in the provinces with the objective to:
- Promote local capacity development services in each province to the individuals and organizations that have a need for their services. The events provide an opportunity for access to diverse services.
- Stimulate the redirection of financial flow in the capacity development services market to the sub-national levels as the entrepreneurs tap into available local resources.
- Draw attention to issues affecting the capacity development market from local authorities and other concerned organizations.